Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jaden's 1st School Pictures


Jaden is continuing to do really well in school and at home. His new thing is to say I love you and then run and jump on my tummy (like berlly flop onto me) and then put his nose to mine and laugh. Then do that over and over for an hour at a time. To hear I love you all day when he's been with me as little less than 3 months is so mind blowing!! What an amazing transition and we are soooo greatfull to be together as a family. He talks non stop and is definatly even ahead of many of his classmates in language and maturity they tell me:) Jared and Jaden play together really well and haven't had their brotherly fights yet. They just are so happy to be with eachother and thankfully Jared loves to share everything with him at this point. Life is good!

3 comments:

  1. Can Jared give my 3 yr. old daughter lessons on how to share? They fight daily! But they can also play well together when they remember this hard-to-learn lesson. Gabriel has now decided to bite her when he's mad. Not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear that his transition is going so well! Life is good indeed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture! I love the updates! I hadn't got to check in for a while so its been fun to read all of your posts!

    ReplyDelete